The Atlanta Braves (76-67), led by Adam Duvall on an 11-game hitting streak, will meet the Colorado Rockies (67-78) on Wednesday at Truist Park. The Braves are -203 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 7:20 PM ET on BSSO. Huascar Ynoa starts for Atlanta while Colorado will counter with Antonio Senzatela.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher: Huascar Ynoa
- Ynoa (4-5) will take the mound for the Braves, his 14th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Nationals on Thursday.
- He has started 13 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in six of them.
- The Braves have won 37 of the games in which the starter records a quality start this season.
Braves Hitting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Braves with 30 home runs while racking up a team-high batting average of .298.
- Freeman brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. Over that span he is hitting .450 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and five RBIs.
- Austin Riley is batting .297 with 26 doubles, a triple, 29 home runs and 49 walks.
- Among the qualified hitters in baseball, Riley’s 153 hits rank 11th, his 29 HR rank 22nd, his 89 RBI rank 18th, his .297 AVG ranks 17th, and his .366 OBP ranks 15th.
Braves Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Braves get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Braves First to Score||-105|
|Braves Will Play Extra Innings||-1400|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from