Adam Duvall (12 games) will look to add one more to his hitting streak when the Atlanta Braves (76-68) and Colorado Rockies (68-78) meet on Thursday at 12:20 PM ET, live on MLB Network from Truist Park. Duvall and the Braves are favored by sportsbooks with -172 odds on the moneyline. Atlanta’s Ian Anderson and Colorado’s German Marquez have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 16, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher: Ian Anderson
- The Braves’ Anderson (7-5) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in five innings against the Marlins.
- In 21 starts this season, he’s earned eight quality starts.
- In 61 games with 10 or more strikeouts this season, the Braves have a record of 31-30.
Braves Hitting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads the Braves with a .298 batting average.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, Riley’s 155 hits rank 11th, his 29 HR rank 22nd, his 89 RBI rank 20th, his .298 AVG ranks 14th, and his .366 OBP ranks 13th.
- Freddie Freeman’s 30 home runs pace his team.
- Freeman has safely hit in six games in a row. Over that span he is batting .400 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and five RBIs.
Braves Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Braves get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Braves First to Score||+100|
|Braves Will Play Extra Innings||-1100|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from