The Atlanta Braves (76-68), led by Adam Duvall on a 12-game hitting streak, will meet the San Francisco Giants (95-52) on Friday at Oracle Park. The Giants are -157 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA. Logan Webb gets the starting nod for San Francisco while Ian Anderson is Atlanta’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 17, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher: Ian Anderson
- Anderson (7-5 with a 3.61 ERA and 107 strikeouts in 109 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Braves, his 22nd of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Friday against the Marlins, when he threw five innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Anderson has recorded eight quality starts this season.
- The Braves have had a quality start from their pitcher 27 times in 71 road games.
Braves Hitting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta with a .298 batting average. He’s also hit 29 homers and has 89 RBI.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Riley ranks 14th in AVG (.298), 15th in OBP (.366), 22nd in HR (29), 20th in RBI (89), and 12th in hits (155).
- Freddie Freeman is slugging .512 this season, with a team-best 30 homers while driving in 78 runs.
Braves Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Braves get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Braves First to Score||-115|
|Braves Will Play Extra Innings||+700|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from