The New York Yankees (80-64) will take on the Baltimore Orioles (46-97) on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET. Gleyber Torres will be looking for his 99th hit of the season for the favored Yankees (-350) when the game gets underway at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, live on MASN. New York’s Gerrit Cole and Baltimore’s Alexander Wells have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 14, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher: Alexander Wells
- Wells (1-2) takes the mound first for the Orioles in his fifth start of the season. He’s put together a 7.15 ERA in 22 2/3 innings pitched, with 17 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday, the left-hander went four innings against the Royals, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The Orioles have gone 14-15 in games when the starter registers a quality start.
Orioles Hitting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins is batting .300 this season with 29 home runs, both tops among Baltimore hitters.
- Mullins’ 161 hits rank fourth, his .300 AVG ranks 11th, his .365 OBP ranks 18th, his .539 SLG ranks 10th, and his 29 HR rank 21st among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Trey Mancini has collected 132 hits this season and has an OBP of .330. He’s slugging .451 on the year.
- Mancini’s .451 SLG ranks 19th among all qualified batters in the league.
Orioles Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Orioles get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Orioles First to Score||+210|
|Orioles Will Play Extra Innings||+850|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from