The New York Yankees (81-64) are -177 favorites when they play the Baltimore Orioles (46-98) on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET. Gleyber Torres has 99 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, live on MASN. Nestor Cortes Jr. starts for New York while John Means is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 11:00 AM ET.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher: John Means
- Means (5-7) takes the mound first for the Orioles in his 23rd start of the season. He’s put together a 3.42 ERA in 126 1/3 innings pitched, with 114 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Thursday against the Royals, the left-hander went seven innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Means has collected 11 quality starts this season.
- The Orioles have compiled a 15-53 record in games this season the club has allowed two or more home runs.
Orioles Hitting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting average (.299) and home runs (29) this season, while also chipping in with 56 RBI.
- Mullins’ 162 hits rank fifth, his .299 AVG ranks 13th, his .364 OBP ranks 19th, his .538 SLG ranks eighth, and his 29 HR rank 22nd among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Trey Mancini has 132 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- Mancini ranks 19th in SLG among qualified hitters in the majors.
Orioles Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Orioles get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Orioles First to Score||+170|
|Orioles Will Play Extra Innings||-1400|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from