Coming off of a two-homer game last time out, Austin Hays leads the Baltimore Orioles (46-99) into action as +215 underdogs against the New York Yankees (82-64). Action gets underway from Oriole Park at Camden Yards at 5:05 PM ET on Thursday, live on MASN. New York’s Jordan Montgomery and Baltimore’s Chris Ellis have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 16, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher: Christopher Ellis
- The Orioles are sending Ellis (1-0) out for his fifth start of the season. He is 1-0 with a 2.08 ERA and 18 strikeouts through 21 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Friday against the Blue Jays, when he went five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The Orioles have gone 15-53 this season in games the team has given up at least two home runs.
Orioles Hitting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting average (.299) and home runs (29) this season, while also chipping in with 56 RBI.
- Mullins’ 163 hits rank fifth, his .299 AVG ranks 12th, his .363 OBP ranks 19th, his .536 SLG ranks eighth, and his 29 HR rank 22nd among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Trey Mancini has 132 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .451 this season.
- Mancini ranks 19th in SLG among qualified hitters in the majors.
Orioles Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Orioles get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Orioles First to Score||+180|
|Orioles Will Play Extra Innings||+850|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from