The Washington Nationals (60-86) will look to Alcides Escobar, who is coming off of a four-hit game, to lead them in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies (68-78) on Friday at 7:05 PM ET on MASN2. The Nationals are +101 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. Colorado’s German Marquez and Washington’s Josiah Gray have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 17, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher: Josiah Gray
- Gray makes the start for the Nationals, his 10th of the season. He is 0-2 with a 6.00 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 48 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Pirates, when he threw five innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up three hits.
- Gray is trying to secure his fourth quality start of the year in this outing.
- The Nationals have had a quality start from their pitcher in 26 home games (in 75 home contests).
Nationals Hitting Leaders
- Juan Soto leads Washington in batting average (.314) and runs batted in (85) this season while also slugging 25 homers.
- Soto ranks fifth in AVG (.314), and first in OBP (.439) among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Josh Bell is slugging .489 this season, with a team-best 27 homers while driving in 83 runs.
Nationals Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Nationals get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Nationals First to Score||+130|
|Nationals Will Play Extra Innings||-1100|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from