Seeking their 60th win, the Washington Nationals (59-85) are favorites (-140) on the moneyline when they take on the Miami Marlins (61-83) on Tuesday at 7:05 p.m. ET, live on MASN2. Erick Fedde starts for Washington while Miami will counter with Jesus Luzardo.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 14, 2021, 11:00 AM ET.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher: Erick Fedde
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Fedde (6-9) for his 25th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Thursday, when he tossed six innings while giving up four earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Braves.
- In 24 starts this season, he’s earned six quality starts.
- In 39 games with 10 or more strikeouts this season, the Nationals have a record of 23-16.
Nationals Hitting Leaders
- Juan Soto paces the Nationals with 83 runs batted in while racking up a team-best batting average of .309.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, Soto’s .309 AVG ranks sixth, and his .437 OBP ranks first.
- Josh Bell has shown off his power as he leads his team with 26 home runs.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, Bell’s hits, average and OBP rank outside of the top 20.
Think the Nationals are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Washington taking home the NL East crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these long-shot futures cashes in only if the Nationals hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Washington to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+100000|
Nationals Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Nationals get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Nationals to Win the First Five Innings||-135|
|Nationals First to Score||+115|
|Nationals Will Play Extra Innings||-1100|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from