Coming off of a two-homer game last time out, Lewin Diaz leads the Miami Marlins (61-84) into action as -121 favorites against the Washington Nationals (60-85). Action gets underway from Nationals Park at 1:05 PM ET on Wednesday, live on MASN. Trevor Rogers starts for Miami while Josh Rogers is Washington’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from Caesars and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher: Joshua Rogers
- Josh Rogers (1-0) makes the start for the Nationals, his third of the season.
- His last appearance came on Friday against the Pirates, when the left-hander threw 6 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Rogers has collected one quality start this year.
- The Nationals have gotten a quality start out of their pitcher 26 times in 74 home games.
Nationals Hitting Leaders
- Juan Soto is batting .313 with 84 RBI, both of which lead Washington hitters this season.
- Soto’s .313 AVG ranks sixth, and his .440 OBP ranks first among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Josh Bell is slugging .478 this season, with a team-best 26 homers while driving in 82 runs.
- Among qualified hitters, Bell is not in the top 10 in hits and RBI in the league.
Nationals Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Nationals get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Nationals First to Score||+130|
|Nationals Will Play Extra Innings||+700|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from