The Liberty Flames (5-2) and their 22nd-ranked run defense will visit the North Texas Mean Green (1-5) featuring the 17th-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Mean Green are heavy, 21-point underdogs. The game has an over/under of 60.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Denton, Texas
- Stadium: Apogee Stadium
Flames Player Insights
- Malik Willis has been a dual threat to lead Liberty in both passing and rushing. He has 1,462 passing yards (208.9 ypg), completing 66.1% of his passes and throwing 14 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 655 yards (93.6 ypg) on 105 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- This season Josh Mack has rushed for 292 yards (41.7 per game) on 76 carries with three touchdowns.
- Demario Douglas’ 531 receiving yards (88.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 33 receptions and four touchdowns.
- C.J. Daniels has put up a 282-yard season so far (40.3 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes.
- DJ Stubbs’ 11 grabs have turned into 146 yards (29.2 ypg).
Flames Team Stats
- The Flames have put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (34.3) as the Mean Green have allowed (35).
- In games where Liberty scores over 35 points it has put together a record of 4-0.
- The Mean Green have put an average of 22.5 points per game on the board this season, 5.8 more than the 16.7 the Flames have surrendered.
- When the Liberty defense allows less than 22.5 points the Flames have accumulated a 5-0 record.
- The Mean Green defense has allowed an average of 433.3 yards per game this season, just 2.1 yards fewer than the 435.4 the Flames offense has averaged.
- The Mean Green give up third-down conversions on 47% of their opponents’ attempts (120th in the FBS). The Flames have a 48.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 10th in college football.
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty has gone 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 21-point favorites.
- Games involving Liberty have hit the over once out of five chances this season.
- The Flames won 41-13 last time out when they met the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders. The Flames covered the spread as 20-point favorites.
- The teams combined to score 54 points, going under the 59-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from