The No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (6-2) bring the 20th-ranked air attack in the country into a contest versus the Liberty Flames (7-2), with the No. 13 passing defense, on Saturday, November 6, 2021. The Rebels are 7.5-point favorites. The game has an over/under of 66.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Stadium: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Flames Player Insights
- Malik Willis has been a dual threat to lead Liberty in both passing and rushing. He has 1,991 passing yards (221.2 ypg), completing 66.7% of his passes and collecting 21 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 684 yards (76 ypg) on 126 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- This season T.J. Green has piled up 315 yards (35 per game) on 59 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Demario Douglas’ 567 receiving yards (70.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 37 receptions and five touchdowns.
- C.J. Daniels has grabbed 26 passes for 461 yards (51.2 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- DJ Stubbs’ 15 receptions have netted him 245 yards (35 ypg) and one touchdown.
Flames Team Stats
- The Flames have averaged 8.8 more points scored this season (37.4) than the Rebels have allowed (28.6).
- Liberty is 6-0 overall when scoring more than 28.6 points this season.
- This year, the Rebels score 21.3 more points per game (39.1) than the Flames allow (17.8).
- Liberty has a 7-2 record overall in games when it allows less than 39.1 points.
- The total number of yards the Flames offense has put up and the Rebels defense has given up per game this year is within 11.6 yards (445 compared to 433.4).
- The Flames’ offense ranks 26th in the FBS in yards per game (445), while the Rebels rank 113th in yards allowed (433.4).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty has covered the spread five times this year (5-2-0).
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total twice out of seven chances this season.
- In their most recent outing, the Flames took on the UMass Minutemen and picked up the win by a final score of 62-17, covering the spread as 35.5-point favorites.
- The teams combined for 79 points, hitting the over on a point total of 56 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from