The Liberty Flames (3-0) will be attempting to extend a three-game winning run against the Syracuse Orange (2-1). The Flames are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 54.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Friday, September 24, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Stadium: Carrier Dome
Up to $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Flames Player Insights
- Malik Willis leads Liberty with 613 passing yards (204.3 ypg) on 49-of-69 passing with seven touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 225 rushing yards (75 ypg) on 34 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- This season T.J. Green has collected 132 yards (44 per game) on 23 attempts.
- Demario Douglas’ 185 receiving yards (61.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 16 receptions and two touchdowns.
- DJ Stubbs has put together a 102-yard season so far (51 receiving yards per game), reeling in six passes.
- C.J. Daniels’ seven catches have yielded 91 yards (30.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Flames Team Stats
- The Flames have scored 38 points per game this season, 21.3 more than the Orange have given up.
- Liberty is 3-0 overall when scoring more than 16.7 points this season.
- The Orange have averaged 20.4 more points this year (32.7) than the Flames have allowed (12.3).
- Liberty is 3-0 this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.7 points.
- The Flames offense holds a 208-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Orange defense this season (433.3 to 225.3).
- The Flames offense is seventh-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (1), and are playing the 94th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Orange (2).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty has covered the spread two times this season (2-0-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Flames have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- The Flames won 45-17 last time out when they faced the Old Dominion Monarchs. The Flames were listed as 27.5-point favorites and covered that spread.
- The two teams combined to score 62 points, hitting the over on the 54-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from