In a battle of two conference rivals, the Liberty Flames (6-2) will play the UMass Minutemen (1-6). The Flames are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -35.5). The predicted point total for the matchup is 57.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Stadium: Williams Stadium
Flames Player Insights
- Malik Willis has been a dual threat to lead Liberty in both passing and rushing. He has 1,684 passing yards (210.5 ypg), completing 66.1% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 647 yards (80.9 ypg) on 118 carries with nine rushing touchdowns.
- This season Josh Mack has collected 308 yards (38.5 per game) on 81 carries with three touchdowns.
- Demario Douglas’ 552 receiving yards (78.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 35 receptions and four touchdowns.
- C.J. Daniels has put together a 417-yard season so far (52.1 receiving yards per game) with seven touchdowns, hauling in 23 passes.
- Kevin Shaa has hauled in 12 receptions for 176 yards (29.3 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Flames Team Stats
- The Minutemen have allowed their opponents to score 44 points per game, 9.6 more than the 34.4 the Flames are scoring per contest.
- Liberty is 2-0 overall when scoring more than 44 points this season.
- The Flames have allowed their opponents to score 17.9 points per game, 3.2 more than the 14.7 the Minutemen are scoring per contest.
- When Liberty limits opposing offenses to less than 14.7 points it is 4-0.
- The Flames offense has averaged 425.1 yards per game this season, 70.6 yards fewer than the 495.7 allowed by the Minutemen defense.
- The Flames rank 15th in the FBS with a 48% third-down conversion rate, compared to the 55.1% rate of the Minutemen’s opponents (129th).
Flames Betting Insights
- Liberty is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total once out of six chances this season.
- The Flames prevailed 35-26 last time out when they faced the North Texas Mean Green. The Mean Green covered the spread as 21-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to go under the point total (61.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from