The Buffalo Bulls (1-2) are favored by 13 points against the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-2) on September 25, 2021, starting at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 51 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Stadium: S.B. Ballard Stadium
Monarchs Player Insights
- Darriel Mack Jr. leads Old Dominion with 335 passing yards (111.7 ypg) on 33-of-70 passing with two touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 46 rushing yards (15.3 ypg) on 32 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Lala Davis’ team-high 235 rushing yards (78.3 per game) have come on 31 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Jon-Luke Peaker has piled up 169 yards (56.3 per game) on 27 attempts.
- Zack Kuntz’s 140 receiving yards (46.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Ali Jennings has racked up 66 receiving yards (22 yards per game), hauling in five passes this year.
- Stone Smartt’s nine catches have turned into 65 yards (21.7 ypg).
Monarchs Team Stats
- The Monarchs, on average, score 3.7 more points (24.7) than the Bulls allow (21).
- The Bulls put up just 1.0 more points per game (32.3) than the Monarchs give up (31.3).
- The Bulls defense has surrendered 357.7 yards per game this season, just 9.4 yards more than the 348.3 the Monarchs offense has averaged.
- The Monarchs are 104th-ranked in college football in sacks allowed (seven), and are facing the team ranked 11th in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, the Bulls (eight).
Monarchs Betting Insights
- Old Dominion has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-1).
- The Monarchs have yet to cover the spread (0-1-1) when they are at least 13-point underdogs.
- Old Dominion’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Monarchs lost in their last outing by a final score of 45-17 against the Liberty Flames, failing to cover the spread as 27.5-point underdogs.
- The teams faced a point total of 54 and went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from