Having lost one in a row, the Florida International Panthers (1-7, 0-4 C-USA) will face the Old Dominion Monarchs (2-6, 1-3 C-USA). The Monarchs are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3). The matchup has an over/under of 50 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 5, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: Riccardo Silva Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Monarchs Player Insights
- Darriel Mack Jr. leads Old Dominion with 859 passing yards (143.2 ypg) on 86-of-167 passing with five touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 177 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Blake Watson’s team-high 551 rushing yards (91.8 per game) have come on 114 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Lala Davis has rushed for 356 yards (50.9 per game) on 67 carries with three touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz’s team-leading 443 receiving yards (55.4 yards per game) have come on 43 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Ali Jennings has totaled 426 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes this year.
- Stone Smartt’s 12 receptions have yielded 117 yards (19.5 ypg).
Monarchs Team Stats
- The Monarchs have averaged 13.5 fewer points per game this season (23.1) than the Panthers have allowed (36.6).
- The Panthers are averaging 6.7 fewer points per game (23.3) than the Monarchs are allowing (30).
- When the Old Dominion defense allows less than 23.3 points the Monarchs have put together a 2-1 record.
- The Monarchs offense has racked up 65.6 fewer yards than the Panthers defense has allowed this season (353.9 to 419.5).
- The Panthers give up third-down conversions on 45.5% of their opponents’ attempts (113th in the FBS). The Monarchs have a 41.7% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 57th in college football.
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Monarchs Betting Insights
- Old Dominion has covered the spread four times in eight games with a set spread.
- The Monarchs have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, three of Old Dominion’s games have gone over the point total.
- Last game, the Monarchs knocked off the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs by a score of 23-20. The Monarchs covered the spread as 4-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to score 43 points, hitting the under on the 52.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from