The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-5, 1-2 C-USA) are 4-point favorites over the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-6, 0-3 C-USA), in a battle of two teams on losing streaks. The Bulldogs have dropped three in a row, the Monarchs five in a row. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 52.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Stadium: S.B. Ballard Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Monarchs Player Insights
- Darriel Mack Jr. has thrown for 859 yards (143.2 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 51.5% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 177 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 72 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Blake Watson’s team-high 443 rushing yards (88.6 per game) have come on 89 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Lala Davis has collected 307 yards (51.2 per game) on 55 carries with three touchdowns.
- Ali Jennings’ team-leading 383 receiving yards (54.7 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has put up a 376-yard season so far (53.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 35 passes.
- Stone Smartt’s 12 grabs this season have resulted in 117 yards (19.5 ypg).
Monarchs Team Stats
- The Monarchs are averaging 9.9 fewer points per game (23.1) than the Bulldogs are allowing (33).
- Old Dominion is 1-1 overall when scoring more than 33 points this year.
- The Bulldogs score 4.8 fewer points per game (26.6) than the Monarchs give up (31.4).
- This season Old Dominion has a 1-1 record in games when it holds opponents to fewer than 26.6 points.
- The Monarchs offense has averaged 360 yards per game this season, 85.1 yards less than the 445.1 allowed by the Bulldogs defense.
- The Bulldogs have forced eight turnovers (46th-most in the FBS), and the Monarchs have committed 11 turnovers (23rd-most in college football).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Monarchs Betting Insights
- Old Dominion has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-3-1).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-3-1.
- This year, Old Dominion’s games have hit the over three times.
- Old Dominion has won one game against the spread in conference play this season.
- The Monarchs have been an underdog by 4 points or more three times this year in C-USA action, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- In their most recent outing, the Monarchs took on the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers and lost by a final score of 43-20, failing to cover the spread as 13.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to score 63 points, hitting the under on a total of 67 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from