The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-4, 0-1 C-USA) and Old Dominion Monarchs (1-5, 0-2 C-USA) will face off, with both teams heading into the matchup on losing streaks — the Hilltoppers four in a row, the Monarchs four in a row. Western Kentucky is a heavy favorite (-13.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 67.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Stadium: S.B. Ballard Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Monarchs Player Insights
- Darriel Mack Jr. leads Old Dominion with 859 passing yards (143.2 ypg) on 86-of-167 passing with five touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 177 rushing yards (29.5 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- Blake Watson’s team-high 339 rushing yards (84.8 per game) have come on 67 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Lala Davis has rushed for 254 yards (50.8 per game) on 45 carries with two touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz’s team-high 262 receiving yards (43.7 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Ali Jennings has hauled in 16 passes for 211 yards (35.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Stone Smartt’s 12 catches have turned into 117 yards (19.5 ypg).
Monarchs Team Stats
- The Hilltoppers have allowed an average of 38.4 points per game, 14.7 more than the 23.7 the Monarchs have scored.
- The Hilltoppers average 40.4 points per game, 10.9 more than the Monarchs allow per outing (29.5).
- When Old Dominion surrenders fewer than 40.4 points, it has a 1-3 record.
- The Monarchs offense has accumulated 134.7 less yards per game than the Hilltoppers defense has allowed this year (345.7 to 480.4).
- The Monarchs convert 41.9% of their third downs (52nd in college football), while the Hilltoppers’ defense ranks 130th in that category (54.2%)
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Monarchs Betting Insights
- Old Dominion has compiled a 3-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Monarchs have an ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over three times this year.
- The Monarchs have won their only C-USA game this year when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The Monarchs came up short in their last outing by a final score of 20-13 against the Marshall Thundering Herd, covering the spread as 21.5-point underdogs.
- The teams faced a total of 62.5 and hit on the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from