Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (5-1) a reasonable chance to keep their five-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 6.5 points in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. The over/under is set at 47.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Lamar Jackson has passed for 1,686 yards (131-for-194), with nine touchdowns and five interceptions (281.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 64 times for a team-high 392 yards and two scores, averaging 65.3 YPG.
- Marquise Brown has 32 catches (on 43 targets) and leads the team with 486 receiving yards (81.0 per game) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Jackson is the fifth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fifth-best fantasy quarterback with 142.6 fantasy points (23.8 per game).
- Brown has racked up total 79.1 fantasy points this year (13.2 per game), which make him the 39th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked receiver.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Ravens||Bengals||-13||45||-910||+650||525-195 BAL||38-3 BAL|
|10/11/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-12||49||-670||+540||332-205 BAL||27-3 BAL|
|11/10/2019||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||379-307 BAL||49-13 BAL|
|10/13/2019||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||497-250 BAL||23-17 BAL|
- The Ravens have scored 28.3 points per game this season, 9.8 more than the Bengals have given up.
- When it exceeds what Cincinnati gives up this season (18.5 points per game), Baltimore is 5-1 and 3-3 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread when it allows fewer than 28.3 points.
- The Bengals have given up 90.5 rushing yards per game. That is 64.7 fewer than the Ravens are gaining per game (155.2).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Powered By Data Skrive using data from