The Denver Broncos (3-0) are just 1.5-point favorites as they look to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. The game has an over/under of 44 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This year Lamar Jackson has collected 761 passing yards (253.7 per game) while going 53-for-87 (60.9%) and throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 251 rushing yards on 35 carries with two touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has 15 catches (23 targets) and paces his team with 235 receiving yards (78.3 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this season, Jackson is the No. 7 fantasy quarterback and the No. 7 fantasy player overall. He’s scored 69.5 points and is averaging 23.2 per game.
- Brown has put up 36.0 fantasy points this season (12.0 per game), enough to rank him 11th among receivers and 49th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/23/2018||Ravens||342-293 BAL||27-14 BAL|
- The Ravens have scored 27.3 points per game this year, 18.6 more than the Broncos have given up.
- When it exceeds what Denver gives up this season (8.7 points per game), Baltimore is 5-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Denver is 6-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where it allows less than 27.3 points.
- The Ravens have averaged 185.3 yards per game on the ground this year, 126.0 more yards than the Broncos have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (59.3).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from