Two streaking teams meet when the Baltimore Ravens (4-1), winners of four straight, face the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. The Chargers are a 3-point underdog in the game. A total of 51.5 points has been set for this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 12, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season Lamar Jackson has accumulated 1,519 passing yards (303.8 YPG) while completing 67.1% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and three interceptions. He’s also tops on his team with 341 yards on the ground on 56 attempts (plus two scores), averaging 68.2 YPG.
- Marquise Brown has grabbed 28 passes for a team best 451 yards plus five touchdowns. He averages 90.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jackson is the No. 2 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy quarterback with 130.9 points (averaging 26.2 per game).
- Brown has recorded 75.6 fantasy points this year (15.1 per game), enough to place him 35th overall and fifth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Ravens: ILB Josh Bynes: Out (Gameday Inactive), OLB L.J. Fort: Out (Acl), DE Derek Wolfe: Out (Back/hip), OT Alejandro Villanueva: Probable (Knee), OT Ja’Wuan James: Out (Achilles), CB Marcus Peters: Out (Knee), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee (mcl)), OT Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Ankle), FS DeShon Elliott: Questionable (Quad), RB Gus Edwards: Out (Knee), OLB Jaylon Ferguson: Out (Covid-19), RB Justice Hill: Out (Achilles), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Miles Boykin: Probable (Hamstring), CB Chris Westry: Out (Meniscus), RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Knee (acl)), S Geno Stone: Questionable (Thigh), G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Undisclosed), WR Rashod Bateman: Questionable (Core Muscle), G Ben Cleveland: Questionable (Knee), LB Daelin Hayes: Out (Ankle), DT Xavier Kelly: Out (Achilles)
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|1/6/2019||Ravens||243-229 LAC||23-17 LAC|
|12/22/2018||Chargers||361-198 BAL||22-10 BAL|
- The Ravens, on average, are scoring four more points per game this season (27.2) than the Chargers are allowing (23.2).
- Baltimore is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it scores over 23.2 points.
- Los Angeles is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 27.2 points.
- The Chargers’ defense has given up an average of 157.6 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Ravens (148.8 yards per game).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Powered By Data Skrive using data from