The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) are 4-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 19, 2021, against the Baltimore Ravens (0-1). The over/under is set at 55.5 points for the outing.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 14, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Lamar Jackson racked up 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) with a 64.4% completion percentage last year (242-of-376), while throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He also added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last season Marquise Brown reeled in 58 passes (on 100 targets) for 769 yards (48.1 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Jackson put together a strong 2020 fantasy season, scoring 332.8 total fantasy points (20.8 per game) to finish ninth overall and ninth among quarterbacks in the league-wide fantasy rankings.
- Brown was the 93rd-ranked player overall and the 32nd-ranked receiver after putting up 125 fantasy points (7.8 per game) last year.
CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle),
OLB L.J. Fort: Out (Acl),
DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Back/hip),
OT Ja’Wuan James: Out (Achilles),
CB Marcus Peters: Out (Knee),
TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee (mcl)),
RB Gus Edwards: Out (Knee),
RB Justice Hill: Out (Achilles),
CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee),
WR Miles Boykin: Out (Hamstring),
RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Knee (acl)),
CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Undisclosed),
WR Rashod Bateman: Out (Core Muscle),
LB Daelin Hayes: Questionable (Knee),
G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Knee)
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/28/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-3.5||55||-180||+155||517-228 KC||34-20 KC|
|9/22/2019||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||503-452 KC||33-28 KC|
- The Ravens averaged 6.7 more points scored last season (29.3) than the Chiefs allowed (22.6).
- Baltimore was 11-2 overall and 9-3-1 against the spread when it scored over 22.6 points last year.
- Kansas City was 14-0 overall and 8-6 against the spread last year when it allowed less than 29.3 points.
- The Ravens averaged 191.9 yards on the ground last year, 69.8 yards more than the Chiefs allowed to opposing rushing attacks (122.1).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from