Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) a solid chance to keep their three-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by a touchdown in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) on Monday, October 11, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. The point total is set at 47 for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Lamar Jackson has 1,077 passing yards (269.3 YPG) and a 60.5% completion percentage (75-for-124) while throwing four touchdowns and three interceptions. He also leads his team with 279 yards on the ground on 42 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 69.8 YPG.
- Marquise Brown has 19 catches (on 28 targets) and leads the team with 326 receiving yards (81.5 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Jackson is the No. 11 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy quarterback with 89.0 points (averaging 22.2 per game).
- Brown’s 51.1 total fantasy points (an average of 12.8 per game), are enough to rank him 43rd overall and 10th among receivers.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/8/2020||Colts||Colts||-1||48||-107||+-107||339-266 IND||24-10 BAL|
- The Colts’ defense has allowed 24.3 points per game this season, about the same as the 26.3 the Ravens have scored.
- When it goes over what Indianapolis gives up this season (24.3 points per game), Baltimore is 1-1 and 1-1 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 26.3 points.
- The Ravens are averaging 164.5 rushing yards per game, 50.5 more than the Colts are allowing (114.0).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from