The Detroit Lions (0-2) are 9-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Baltimore Ravens (1-1). The over/under is 49.5 in this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 21, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Last season Lamar Jackson collected 2,757 passing yards (172.3 per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4%) and throwing for 26 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He tacked on 1,005 rushing yards (a team high) on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last season Marquise Brown hauled in 58 passes for 769 yards (48.1 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Jackson finished ninth overall among all players and ninth among all quarterbacks in 2020 with 332.8 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Brown recorded total 125 fantasy points last season (7.8 per game), which made him the 93rd-ranked player overall and the 32nd-ranked receiver.
Ravens: CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), OLB L.J. Fort: Out (Acl), DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Back/hip), NT Brandon Williams: Questionable (Neck), OT Ja’Wuan James: Out (Achilles), CB Marcus Peters: Out (Knee), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee (mcl)), OT Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Ankle), FS DeShon Elliott: Questionable (Concussion), RB Gus Edwards: Out (Knee), RB Justice Hill: Out (Achilles), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Miles Boykin: Out (Hamstring), CB Chris Westry: Out (Meniscus), RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Knee (acl)), G Tyre Phillips: Out (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Undisclosed), WR Rashod Bateman: Out (Core Muscle), LB Daelin Hayes: Questionable (Knee), DT Xavier Kelly: Out (Achilles)
- The Lions allowed their opponents to score 32.4 points per game last season, 3.1 more than the 29.3 the Ravens scored per contest.
- In games where Baltimore scored more than 32.4 points last season, it was 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Detroit limited opposing offenses to fewer than 29.3 points last year, it was 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- The Lions’ defense gave up an average of 134.9 yards to opposing running games last year. That is 57 fewer yards than the Ravens averaged running the football (191.9).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Powered By Data Skrive using data from