The Detroit Lions (0-2) are 9-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Baltimore Ravens (1-1). The over/under is 49.5 in this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 21, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Last season Lamar Jackson collected 2,757 passing yards (172.3 per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4%) and throwing for 26 touchdowns with nine interceptions. He tacked on 1,005 rushing yards (a team high) on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last season Marquise Brown hauled in 58 passes for 769 yards (48.1 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Jackson finished ninth overall among all players and ninth among all quarterbacks in 2020 with 332.8 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Brown recorded total 125 fantasy points last season (7.8 per game), which made him the 93rd-ranked player overall and the 32nd-ranked receiver.
Ravens: CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), OLB L.J. Fort: Out (Acl), DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Back/hip), NT Brandon Williams: Questionable (Neck), OT Ja’Wuan James: Out (Achilles), CB Marcus Peters: Out (Knee), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee (mcl)), OT Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Ankle), FS DeShon Elliott: Questionable (Concussion), RB Gus Edwards: Out (Knee), RB Justice Hill: Out (Achilles), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Miles Boykin: Out (Hamstring), CB Chris Westry: Out (Meniscus), RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Knee (acl)), G Tyre Phillips: Out (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Undisclosed), WR Rashod Bateman: Out (Core Muscle), LB Daelin Hayes: Questionable (Knee), DT Xavier Kelly: Out (Achilles)
- The Lions allowed their opponents to score 32.4 points per game last season, 3.1 more than the 29.3 the Ravens scored per contest.
- In games where Baltimore scored more than 32.4 points last season, it was 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Detroit limited opposing offenses to fewer than 29.3 points last year, it was 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- The Lions’ defense gave up an average of 134.9 yards to opposing running games last year. That is 57 fewer yards than the Ravens averaged running the football (191.9).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from