The Minnesota Vikings (3-4) will try to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) on Sunday, November 7, 2021 as 5-point underdogs. The point total is 50.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 1, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Lamar Jackson has passed for 1,943 yards (146-for-225), with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions (277.6 YPG). He’s also carried the football 76 times for a team-high 480 yards and two scores, averaging 68.6 yards per game.
- Marquise Brown has been targeted 57 times and has 37 catches, leading his team with 566 yards (80.9 ypg) while also scoring six touchdowns.
- Jackson is the seventh-best fantasy player overall this season and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 165.7 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Brown’s 93.1 total fantasy points (an average of 13.3 per game), are enough to place him 45th overall and eighth among receivers.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
- The Ravens, on average, are scoring 4.3 more points per game this season (26.7) than the Vikings are allowing (22.4).
- Baltimore is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it scores over 22.4 points.
- When the Minnesota defense allows less than 26.7 points the Vikings have accumulated a 2-2 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
- The Vikings are conceding 120.9 yards per game on the ground, compared to the 149.4 rushing yards the Ravens are accumulating.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from