The Virginia Cavaliers (4-2, 2-2 ACC) and Duke Blue Devils (3-3, 0-2 ACC) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Cavaliers are heavy favorites (-10). An over/under of 69.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Stadium: Scott Stadium
Cavaliers Player Insights
- Brennan Armstrong has 2,460 passing yards (410 ypg) to lead Virginia, completing 65.1% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Wayne Taulapapa has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 185 yards (37 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Keytaon Thompson has piled up 17 carries for 127 yards (21.2 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching 29 passes for 419 yards (69.8 per game).
- Dontayvion Wicks’ 554 receiving yards (92.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 25 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp has caught 43 passes for 426 yards (71 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have scored 34.2 points per game this season, 5.4 more than the Blue Devils have given up.
- In games where Virginia scores over 28.8 points it has put together a record of 4-1.
- The Blue Devils, on average, score three more points (31.5) than the Cavaliers allow (28.5).
- When the Virginia defense allows fewer than 31.5 points the Cavaliers have put together a 3-0 record.
- The Cavaliers are accumulating 525.8 yards per game, 95.0 more than the Blue Devils are allowing (430.8).
- The Blue Devils’ defense gives up 263.5 yards through the air per game (107th in the FBS). The Cavaliers’ 412.8 passing yards per game is second in college football.
Cavaliers Betting Insights
- Virginia is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, Virginia’s games have hit the over once out of five chances.
- The Cavaliers came out on top 34-33 last time out when they faced the Louisville Cardinals. The Cavaliers were listed as 2.5-point underdogs and covered that spread.
- The total scoring in that game went under 69.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from