Having taken three straight, the Virginia Cavaliers (5-2, 3-2 ACC) will face the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-3, 2-2 ACC). The Cavaliers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The total for this one is set at 65.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 23, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Stadium: Scott Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Cavaliers Player Insights
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 2,824 yards (403.4 ypg) to lead Virginia, completing 63.8% of his passes and tossing 19 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 78 rushing yards (11.1 ypg) on 58 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Wayne Taulapapa, has carried the ball 43 times for 204 yards (34 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Devin Darrington has racked up 131 yards (18.7 per game) on 19 attempts with one touchdown.
- Dontayvion Wicks’ 679 receiving yards (97 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp has hauled in 50 passes for 496 yards (70.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Keytaon Thompson’s 32 grabs are good enough for 466 yards (66.6 ypg).
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers, on average, score 10.4 more points (36.1) than the Yellow Jackets allow (25.7).
- Virginia is 5-1 overall when scoring more than 25.7 points this year.
- The Yellow Jackets, on average, are scoring 4.1 more points per game this season (28.5) than the Cavaliers are allowing (24.4).
- Virginia is 4-0 this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.5 points.
- The Cavaliers are accumulating 526.1 yards per game, 143.6 more than the Yellow Jackets are allowing (382.5).
- The Cavaliers are 120th-ranked in college football in sacks conceded (15), and are up against the team ranked 43rd in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, the Yellow Jackets (10).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Cavaliers Betting Insights
- Virginia has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-2-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Virginia have hit the over once out of six chances this season.
- Virginia has covered three times in five matchups with a spread in conference play this season.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in ACC action when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- The Cavaliers won 48-0 last time out when they faced the Duke Blue Devils. The Cavaliers covered the spread as 10-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to score 48 points, going under the 69.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from