The Virginia Tech Hokies (4-4, 2-2 ACC), who have the country’s 25th-ranked pass defense, take on the Boston College Eagles (4-4, 0-4 ACC) and their 16th-ranked passing D on Friday, November 5, 2021. The Hokies are 3-point favorites. The predicted point total for the matchup is 47.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 5, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Virginia State Law, betting is prohibited on Virginia college teams and college games played in Virginia.
- Game Day: Friday, November 5, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Alumni Stadium
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Hokies Player Insights
- Braxton Burmeister leads Virginia Tech with 1,347 passing yards (168.4 ypg) on 99-of-184 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 218 rushing yards (27.3 ypg) on 75 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Raheem Blackshear has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 356 yards (44.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He has also caught 16 passes for 180 yards (22.5 per game).
- This season Malachi Thomas has rushed for 290 yards (72.5 per game) on 55 carries with three touchdowns.
- Tre Turner’s team-high 602 receiving yards (75.3 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tayvion Robinson has put together a 276-yard season so far (34.5 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes.
Hokies Team Stats
- The Hokies have averaged 3.2 more points scored this season (24) than the Eagles have allowed (20.8).
- In games where Virginia Tech scores over 20.8 points it has put together a record of 3-3.
- The Eagles have averaged 3.2 more points this season (25.6) than the Hokies have allowed (22.4).
- When the Virginia Tech defense allows fewer than 25.6 points the Hokies have accumulated a 4-0 record.
- The Hokies offense has averaged 313 yards per game this season, 34.3 yards fewer than the 347.3 allowed by the Eagles defense.
- The Hokies average 168.8 passing yards per game (114th in the FBS). They will be facing the Eagles’ defense which ranks 16th, allowing 174 yards per game through the air.
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Hokies Betting Insights
- Virginia Tech has covered the spread in a game three times this season (3-5-0).
- The Hokies have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Virginia Tech’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Hokies have not covered the spread in ACC play when favored by 3 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Last game, the Hokies knocked off the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets by a score of 26-17. The Hokies covered the spread as 3-point underdogs.
- The total scoring in that game hit the under on 54.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from