The Denver Broncos (3-4), who have lost four games in a row, are 4-point favorites against the Washington Football Team (2-5), losers of three straight, on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. The total has been set at 44 points for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This year Taylor Heinicke has racked up 1,658 passing yards (236.9 per game) while going 151-for-235 (64.3%) and throwing for 10 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 222 rushing yards on 35 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has 103 attempts for a team-high 408 rushing yards (58.3 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 14 catches for 124 receiving yards and one touchdown.
- This season Terry McLaurin has 40 catches and leads the team with 550 yards (78.6 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Heinicke is 19th overall among all players and 17th among all quarterbacks with 118.3 fantasy points (16.9 per game).
- McLaurin has put up 79.0 fantasy points this season (11.3 per game), making him the 10th-ranked receiver and the 49th-ranked player overall.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
- The Broncos’ defense has allowed 18.1 points per game this season, close to the same as the 20.9 the Football Team have scored.
- In games where Washington scores more than 18.1 points this season, it is 2-2 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
- When Denver limits opposing offenses to fewer than 20.9 points this year, it is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- The Broncos have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 99.3 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 119.0 yards the Football Team’s offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from