Oddsmakers give the Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) the advantage on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Washington Football Team (2-3). Kansas City is favored by 6.5 points. The point total is set at 55.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,208 passing yards (241.6 per game), eight touchdowns and five interceptions. He also has 127 rushing yards on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has taken 79 carries for a team-leading 313 rushing yards (62.6 per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 10 passes for 119 yards (23.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- This year Terry McLaurin has 29 catches and leads the team with 400 yards (80.0 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- So far, Heinicke is the No. 18 fantasy quarterback and the No. 20 fantasy player overall after scoring 88.8 fantasy points (17.8 per game).
- Gibson has totaled 65.2 fantasy points this season (13.0 per game), making him the 11th-ranked running back and the 42nd-ranked player overall.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
- The average points scored by the Football Team this year, 24.6, is 8.0 fewer than the 32.6 the Chiefs have given up per game.
- The Chiefs have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 141.0 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 108.8 yards the Football Team’s offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from