The Washington Football Team (1-2) are favored by only 1.5 points against the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The point total is 47.5 for the outing.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Taylor Heinicke has 670 passing yards (223.3 per game) and a 69.4% completion percentage (59-for-85) while throwing five touchdowns and three interceptions. He also leads his team with 44 rushing yards on 15 attempts (plus one touchdown), averaging 14.7 YPG.
- Antonio Gibson has taken 45 attempts for a team-high 190 rushing yards (63.3 per game). He’s also caught six passes for 95 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Terry McLaurin has 19 receptions for a team-high 231 yards (77.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Heinicke is 20th overall among all players and 16th among all quarterbacks with 51.0 fantasy points (17.0 per game).
- Gibson has racked up total 32.5 fantasy points this year (10.8 per game), which make him the 62nd-ranked player overall and the 15th-ranked running back.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/4/2018||Washington||491-366 ATL||38-14 ATL|
- The Football Team’s average points scored this season, 22.3, is 9.0 fewer than the 31.3 the Falcons are giving up.
- When the Atlanta defense allows fewer than 22.3 points the Falcons have accumulated a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Falcons have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 118.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 97.0 yards the Football Team offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from