The Washington Football Team (0-1) is a 3-point favorite when it hosts the New York Giants (0-1) in an NFC East matchup on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at FedExField. The contest has a point total set at 41.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick recorded 2,091 passing yards (130.7 yards per game) with a 68.5% completion percentage last year (183-of-267), while throwing 13 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- A season ago, Antonio Gibson churned out 795 rushing yards (49.7 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. He tacked on 36 catches for 247 yards (15.4 receiving yards per game).
- Last season, Terry McLaurin reeled in 87 passes (on 134 targets) for 1,118 yards (69.9 yards per game) with four touchdowns.
- Gibson finished 51st overall among all players and 14th among all running backs in 2020 with 166.2 fantasy points (10.4 per game).
- Fitzpatrick collected 154.7 fantasy points a season ago (9.7 per game), good enough to rank him 57th overall and 24th among quarterbacks in league-wide fantasy standings.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/8/2020||Football Team||Washington||-3||43||-150||+132||402-350 WAS||23-20 NYG|
|10/18/2020||Giants||Giants||-2||42||-130||+115||337-240 WAS||20-19 NYG|
|12/22/2019||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||552-361 NYG||41-35 NYG|
|9/29/2019||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||389-176 NYG||24-3 NYG|
- The Giants allowed 22.3 points per game last year, close to the same amount as the 20.9 the Washington Football Team scored.
- Washington was 5-2 overall and 6-1 against the spread when it scored over 22.3 points last year.
- When the New York defense allowed less than 20.9 points last year, the Giants put together a 6-3 overall record and a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Giants allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 111.4 yards per game last year, compared to the 100.7 yards the WFT’s offense averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from