Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (5-1) a solid chance to keep their five-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by 9 points in a matchup with the Washington Football Team (2-4) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at Lambeau Field. The total has been set at 48.5 points for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 1,390 passing yards (231.7 per game), nine touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 127 rushing yards on 25 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has taken 89 attempts for a team-leading 357 rushing yards (59.5 per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 12 passes for 119 yards (19.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- This year Terry McLaurin has 33 catches and leads the team with 428 yards (71.3 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Heinicke is 23rd overall among all players and 18th among all quarterbacks with 98.1 fantasy points (16.4 per game).
- Gibson has totaled 67.6 fantasy points this season (11.3 per game), good enough to rank him 16th among running backs and 57th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Up to $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
Up to $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: LEGALFULL
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Packers||341-262 GB||20-15 GB|
|9/23/2018||Washington||386-340 WAS||31-17 WAS|
- The Packers have allowed 22.7 points per game this year, the same amount as the Football Team have scored.
- When it exceeds what Green Bay gives up this year (22.7 points per game), Washington is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When Green Bay limits opposing offenses to less than 22.7 points this season, it is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- The Football Team have averaged 106.3 yards per game on the ground this year, just 2.2 yards fewer than the Packers have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (108.5).
$50 Free Bet On Deposit + 20% Up To $1000 On Deposit
Powered By Data Skrive using data from