The New Orleans Saints (2-2) are only 2-point favorites against the Washington Football Team (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The point total is 45 for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 4, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- This season Taylor Heinicke has collected 960 passing yards (240.0 per game) while going 82-for-118 (69.5%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on a team-high 87 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown.
- Antonio Gibson has racked up a team-best 253 rushing yards (63.3 per game) and one touchdown. He has added eight receptions for 107 yards and one TD.
- This year Terry McLaurin has 25 receptions and leads the team with 354 yards (88.5 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Heinicke is 14th overall among all players and 13th among all quarterbacks with 78.9 fantasy points (19.7 per game).
- McLaurin’s 53.4 fantasy points this season (an average of 13.4 per game), are enough to place him 39th overall and seventh among receivers.
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/8/2018||Saints||447-283 NO||43-19 NO|
- The Football Team, on average, are scoring 8.0 more points per game this year (25.3) than the Saints are allowing (17.3).
- Washington is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it scores over 17.3 points this season.
- When New Orleans limits opposing offenses to fewer than 25.3 points this season, it is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- The Saints have given up 66.0 rushing yards per game. That is 37.3 fewer than the Football Team are gaining per game (103.3).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from